Sep 30, 2015

This Year's Participants - Cryptkeepers 2015



Greetings. Welcome to the 2015 Countdown to Halloween, the best Halloween Party on the block. All of this year's costumed guests are listed below. Don't be shy. Walk right up to them and engage in some spirited conversation and join in some of the party games being featured. 

Not on the guest list but want to participate? It's easy. If you'd like to have your blog added to the list of participants, read this post for all the information you need. If you don't have a blog, participation is even easier, you just need to visit any of the blogs on the list below that you want to. All of them have something different to offer throughout the month, and all of the people running them have put in a lot of hard work to help celebrate the holiday we all love. 


Action Figure Barbecue
Adventures of a Geeky Vixen
AEIOU and Sometimes Why
AFB
Airless Chambers
AllHallowSteve's Halloween Addict Twitter Feed
Alucard's Bat-tastic Guide to Hallowe'en On Roku
An Adventure a Day
And Everything Else Too
Apetoes
Armagideon Time
Art By Giuseppe Balestra
The Art of CSR
Autumnal
B-Movie Star
Bat N' Kat
The Batty Chick
Big Scare
Bluestocking Farm
Branded in the 80s
Bully Says: Comics Oughta Be Fun!
Camera Viscera
Caramel Apple Day
Carol's Creations
The Catalogue of Curiosities
Cavalcade of Awesome
Celluloid Terror
Celtic Pumpkin
Channel: Superhero
Chuck Norris Ate My Baby
Church of Halloween
Cinema Crazed
The Cinema 4 Pylon
Cinematic Catharsis
Clockwork Yume
CollectingCandy.com
Corvus Victoriana
Cult of the Great Pumpkin
Culturally Significant!
D I Treasures
The Dark Art of Chad Savage
Dark Mind of a Feminist
Dave Lowe Design
Deadpan Flook and the Blog of Stuff
Destroy//Exist
Distinctly Jamaican Sounds
Doc Terror
DominoART
Doo Wacka Doodles
Dragon Patch TV
DWRAYGER DUNGEON
Earth Station One podcast
Eldritch Hobbit
Eric Scales
Euclid Boo Blog
Fantasy Ink
Fascination With Fear
A Field Guide to Doomsday
Fiendish Fancies
52 WOH
Fiji Mermaid
Final Girl
Forgotten Films
Frankenstein Forever
Frankensteinia: The Frankenstein Blog
Frog on the Pumpkin
Fright Connect
Garage Sale Finds
The Ghost Town
The Ghoulie Guide
The Good, the Bad, and Godzilla
THE GOODS
Goodwill H(a)unting 4 Geeks
Gravedigger's Local 16
The Grim Gallery
Hallowaltz
Halloween Hits
Halloween Holler
Halloween Mix 2015
Halloween Short Films
Halloween Special
Halloween Survivor
HalloweenOverkill
Hallow-Holies Anonymous
Hallow-Holics Anonymous (WordPress)
The Haunted Drive-in
The Haunted Drive-In (Tumblr)
Haunted Eve's Halloween Blog
Haunted Eve's Halloween Yard Haunt
The Haunted Spookshow of Channel X
Hero Histories
Highbury Cemetery
Histories of Things to Come
Holiday Film Reviews
Horror Sexy
The Horrors of Halloween 
The Horrors of it All
Horrors Online
I-Mockery.com's Two Months of Halloween Celebration
Incense and Cookies
Infinite Hollywood
Into the Cauldron
It Came From Beneath My Mind!
It Came From the Man Cave!
Jim Fanning's Tulgey Wood
Joe's Rec Room
John Rozum
Journeys in Classic Film
Just the Stuff Ya Know
Kaedrin Weblog
KostumeGirl's Closet
The Land of Cerpts and Honey
Leaves and Cobwebs
LimerWrecks
Lost Coast Portal to Creativity
Maple Grove Cemetery
Mark Harvey's World
Mark's Super Blog
MassiveFantastic
Me and You and a Blog Named Boo
Me and You Too
Michael May's Adventureblog
Misfit Island Drive-In
Misfit Robot Daydream
Mixed-Up Monster Club
Monster Crazy
Monster Magazine World
Monsterjones
MonsterMartha
The Moon is a Dead World
Moongem Comics
MorbidMuch
Mr. Chicken's Yard Haunt
Ms Misantropia
Music You (Possibly) Won't Hear Anyplace Else
Musty TV
My Rotting Brain
My Scary Blog
My Two Yen Worth
MyBriefs
Neato Ghoulville
Negative Pleasure
The New Adventures of Desdinova the Super Villain of the Ozarks
New World Food
Nightmare City Halloween
NUELOW Games
On the Stick
One Dark Halloween Night
The Other Side
OTIS: Odd Things I've Seen
ParaAbnormal
Parade of Horrorables
Plan D: The Official Website & Blog of Derek M. Koch
Pumpkinrot
Punch & Judy Productions
Radiator Heaven
The Rain Causes Pain In My Brain
Rare Halloween Videos
Reading Authors
Retro Robot Review
Rip Jagger's Dojo
Rob Walker Films
Roger Wilkerson, The Suburban Legend!
Russian Nerd (in Russian)
Scare Me On Fridays
The Sexy Armpit
Shades of Gray
She Walks Softly
ShellHawk's Nest
Sideshow Cinema
Silent Wierdness
6'+ (Six Foot Plus)
The Skeleton Key
Slash the Zombie
Something Got Me Started
Something WicKED This Way Comes
Spock's Record Round-Up
Spooky Little Halloween
Spooky Moon
The Spooky Vegan
Step Up to the Mike
Stephanie Buscema
Strange Kids Club
Swing With Shad
Team Hellions
Terror Titans
13 Visions
Tinker Wolf
Toys of My Past
Tupa's Treasures
Uncle Ernie's Creature Ink
Unique Unusual or Interesting
The Vault of 3D Sculpts
Vraie Fiction
Whatever Happened to the Transylvania Twist?
Who Killed Orrin Grey?
Who Ya Gonna Collect?
The Windesphere Witch
Wonderful, Beautiful, and Strange Finds
Wonderful Wonderblog
Working Dead Productions
The Writer's Journey
YargCade
Your Final Answer

26 comments:

Phillyradiogeek said...

Yay, it's finally here! Thanks for all your work John!

Barbecue17 said...

Wow! What a list! Very excited to be part of this again (although the past two years I was with a different website- now I'm out on my own, baby!)

Happy Halloween to everyone! Let's make it rain fire and pumpkins nonstop!

Fiendish Fancies said...

To paraphrase, its the most wonderful time of the year!

Ali @ Fiendish Fancies

Richard S. said...

Great to see the list of Crytpkeepers is as big as ever! Wish I could be on that list again, but I pretty much gave out ALL of my candy last year, and have totally run out of ideas this year. That stuff is still at my blog if you want to dig into the past, though.

I'll be visiting all of the Cryptkeepers over the course of the season anyway!

Thanks!

Richard
PureBlather.com

John Rozum said...

For anyone who has participated in the past and didn't get an email from me this year. It was not a slight. I've changed computers, so I probably did not import my most up to date contact list. There were also some people I've tried contacting who have changed their email addresses. Everyone who has contacted me this year should not have an issue next year either. Since this is an annual event, feel free to check in in September if you haven't heard anything from me, or if you need to update any of your contact information.

Thanks!

Erick said...

Another great list of participants! Thanks John!

siys said...

I'd like to start participating. Stevo In Yr Stereo Of Nightmare City Halloween. http://siysradio.com/nch.html

Spookmane said...

Thank you! Always look forward to this every year.

Batty said...

Thanks for making something so awesome and letting everyone be a part of it! :D

Unknown said...

I get more and more excited for this each year! Thanks so much for contacting me and adding my site to the list once again. Looking forward to everything my fellow cryptkeepers have to offer!

Pik-Cor said...

Man! It's gonna take me all month to visit them all...yay!!

Justin S. Davis said...

I was late to respond to the email, and so I'm not on the list yet!

But here's my blogs (both tabletop RPG-related):

A Field Guide To Doomsday (http://afieldguidetodoomsday.blogspot.com/)

The Haunted Spookshow Of Channel X (http://the-haunted-spookshow-of-channel-x.blogspot.com/)

Take a gander!

Brian Barnes said...

Again, thanks for including me, my bumbling Reaper and side-kick Beast and Captain Banana and whatever various other nonsense I'm up to this Halloween season! Here's to wishing everybody involved a great season of content!

John AKA Reggaexx said...

That is definitely a list that will be keeping me busy all month! Great list this year!

John Rozum said...

Justin, both your sites are on the list. If you aren't seeing them let me know.

Big Scare said...

Perhaps my emails aren't getting through, but Big Scare would like to be included on this year's list as well.

Please list under: "Big Scare"

http://thebigscare.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

It's October! It's October! Every year, I get such a kick out of how each blog celebrates Halloween.

Thanks for compiling such a great list and all the hard work hosting us, John.

Victoria of Leaves and Cobwebs
www.LeavesandCobwebs.com

Joe said...

Hey, John! I responded to your initial email and then sent another yesterday, but my site, OntheStick.com, isn't on the list! Is the AOL email not the right one anymore?

siys said...

Thanks for the add! I've placed buttons on three different pages: home page, 2015 page& links page.
Happy Halloween
Stevo In Yr Stereo of Nightmare City Halloween

Semetra Rhodes said...

Wonderful list---LONG! Very much appreciate it John and Daphne the Badge Queen!! Have a good one, everyone. Happy Spooks.

Justin S. Davis said...

Mr. Rozum:

Seeing them now. Thanks so much!

Eegah!! and Tabonga! said...

Hey! What Up Guys!? The list gets longer each year, but I'll be damned if I can see our name on it anywhere!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Loving the list. I am off and running in the musical category.

John Rozum said...

Eegah!! and Tabonga! -- send me the links + names you want me to add to universalrobots@aol.com and I'll be happy to add them.

Newton said...

A little late, but we're back in. Feel free to add us back to the list, por favor.

WWW.INFINITEHOLLYWOOD.COM

endo said...

Happy Halloween everyone!! We had a great month of movies over at Horrors Online.