Oct 25, 2021

Finals Week & An Important Question #CountdowntoHalloween #2021

Hello Crypt Keepers!

As if you did not know, we are into our final week of the countdown. Are you keeping up the proverbial ghostly mist or has your broomstick caught fire and burned? I am afraid that mine may be burning but I will get there none-the-less. After all, I need some chocolate!

I have completed the run to everyone's crypts. It has been no doubt the best places to be for my full on October spookiness. You all are so brilliant with your movies, music, houses, books, designs, creeps, and critters. I truly do love it all!

Are you still visiting others? I have seen some.

NOTE: Be sure to come back here for some round up things including a survey and a giveaway.

I am not sure if Dex had time to ask you or if he was to ask during the survey but...

Would you all like to have (purchase) an official Countdown to Halloween shirt/sweatshirt? Begin this year? Next year?  It is something I was kicking around with Dex. I was thinking every subsequent year of offering a patch for the shirt. Let me know in comments. Please everyone chime in about it. Thanks!

Your Crypt Keeper,

Michelle


13 comments:

Sophisticated Moai said...

I would love to see a Countdown to Halloween pin! That would last much longer than a t-shirt.

Steve Miller said...

I've hit a few, but I haven't commented. (I know that doesn't do any good as far as letting folks know I was there, but I didn't have anything witty or useful to say... :) )

I hope to go down the list Thursday (when I have the day off and nothing going on until late in the day...)

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Steve-better to say, "I spooked ya" then nothing! *grins*
Sophisticated Ninja-hmm that is a thought! Thanks for the input!!!

Jamdin said...

I think the Countdown to Halloween Official Badges would make for some cool t-shirts. A pin, mug, magnet or something else would be good alternatives for those that don't want t-shirts.

Lady M said...

I would do a shirt or pin or whatever. Thanks for all your hard work and for the visit to the Haunted Parlor.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Thank Jamdin and Lady M for your imput.
Thanks also Lady M for your kind comment.

Deadpan Flook said...

I love the shirt idea…but postage might be a bit pricey for us overseas types, so I really love the idea of a pin as others have mentioned!

Have been to a few of the blogs, but planning on visiting a lot more in the lead up to Halloween and really having a good look on the night itself for maximum spookyness!

Caffeinated Joe said...

I'd be up for a shirt or something, for sure! Can't believe how little time is left in October! Where do the days go? I have been visiting, everyone is helping to making the Countdown to Halloween just fantastic! Enjoy the next few days, everyone!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Caffeinated Joe-I have seen you around. Thanks for spooking the place up and for your input.
Deadpan Flook-that is something to take into consideration. Thanks for you input!

AllHallowSteve said...

I'd be interested in a shirt or even just a bookmark, depending on which art is used. :)

Loving everyone's hard work this year!

Tom said...

I'll be the first to admit I haven't gotten around to all of the blogs, but I have visited quite a few. This month has flown by. I wish I had days I could just sit down and bask in the season, visiting each blog, but alas. Thanks for putting this on year after year. It's the one time of the year I buckle down and make an effort to keep my blog alive (or dead, as the case may be!)

AE said...

A shirt or pin or patch would do me very well - that sounds wonderful! Especially if the annual icon mimics the 'badge' for that years Countdown, wonderful idea!

My Side of Oz said...

Would love a shirt and patches to add each year! I will be making all the blogs but not before the end of the Countdown :(. Too much crafting and decorating but I will be visiting everyone! Thanks for all the hard work for a fantastic SPOOKtacular Halloween!