Jul 6, 2022

*Creepy Wave* HEY! Countdown To Midsummer Scream #CountdowntoHalloween2022 #CountdowntoHalloween


Hello my Creeptastic friends! 

It is only Summer still here...sigh...*chuckles* I know so many of you are waiting patiently for the Boo-months to get here and cooler weather. It will be here sooner than you know. Until then, I thought I would share an event going on in July.

Countdown to Midsummer Scream was sent to me via email and looks fang-tastic! Cheers with Chelsea puts on this event and I wanted to share if you want to participate. It looks like it is a photo challenge. FUN!


If you have a Summer event...email me (nailamoon1968 at gmail dot com) and let me know about it and I will post it here.  Also, be watching soon for Halloween Challenge 2022 information. We all know that is a scream! *wink*

Your Master Crypt Keeper,
Michelle





2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh wow! Thank you so much for sharing this! Super excited to participate as a Crypt Keeper once again this year for the Halloween season.

Chelsea said...

Thank you so much for sharing this! I'm so honored and flattered to see that you did. Very excited to join the countdown for 2022 yet again! It is so close!