Sep 6, 2022

#Announcments: A Terrible Way to Die #links #HalloweenCountdown2022 #merch

photo credit to: http://havesomedecorum.blogspot.com/


Hey Creepers,

I first want to give a huge shout out to Dex. He has been keeping things creepy here while I had some unexpected tricks to clear out. I had some massive issues with my Google access and I could not even get into the blog here. Talk about scary! Anyway, Dex helped me out and I am now back and getting treats instead. THANK YOU DEX SERIOUSLY!!!

So....

LINKS: If you will take a gander over to your right you will see everyone that has signed up now has a link. PLEASE check those links and make sure they are functioning. We don't check them and won't know they are not working until we go trick or treating on your pages. If your link is not working, please leave me a comment in the comments on this post. I will get back to you about it and fix it.

MERCH: Last year we kicked around the idea of having official t-shirts that you could purchase if you wanted one. Dex and I are pleased to tell you that this is going to happen. YES! We have seen the design and I have to say, it is awesome. The shop is not set up quite yet but we will let you know when that will be. We are likely to set it up so you can purchase other things too. I personally want a hoodie.  

Question...Would you prefer to have a different design every year or have a simple add on patch for subsequent years?

INSTAGRAM: Have you all been checking out the Countdown's Instagram content? Dex does an amazing job all year long with it. Go follow if you want to.

Well, I think that is all I have now. Keep coming back and watching for updates.

OMGSH-October 1st is around the corner. *squeals*

Master Crypt Keeper,

Michelle


7 comments:

Guillaume said...

I can't find my blog in the list. I thought I had registered.

Haunted Eve said...

There's a duplicate link for our blog page listed with the incorrect page title:
Haunted Even Halloween Blog

The correct page title and link are just below it:
Haunted Eve's Halloween Blog.

You can delete the "Even" link above it.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Haunted Eve: Fixed-thanks!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Guillaume-You are on there now. Even though I fixed it, please go register again so that we can contact you next year. Thanks!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Guillaume-You are on there now. Even though I fixed it, please go register again so that we can contact you next year. Thanks!

Raven176 said...

Looks like The Skeleton Key could use some fixing...

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

It has been fixed Raven, thank you!