Oct 7, 2010

Amazing Sculptures From Artist Tom Taggart



A couple of years's ago during my own countdown I posted about the amazing artwork of Tom Taggart. Tom has a bunch of new work for sale that I thought people participating in the Countdown to Halloween would be interested, including his amazing "Eye Pods" above. The eye pods are $250.00 plus shipping.

He also makes great ornaments suitable for both Halloween and Christmas. These are $40.00 plus shipping.



You can get a better sense of the scale of these pieces in the following photo of Tom and his better half posing among his creations.



He also sells clocks for $500.00 featuring various monsters such as the seasonal one shown below.



You can see more on his website. Contact him here for more information and be sure to mention the Countdown to Halloween.

4 comments:

Semetra Rhodes said...

Awesome! I don't have the money, but OH! I wish I did.

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Those are amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Cheers!

LuLu Kellogg said...

His work is amazing!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.