Aug 20, 2021

Halloween Interview Victims Wanted

Did I say victims? I certainly meant volunteers!
 
Dex here, the other half of your two-headed Halloween Countdown Host.


For the past few years, I've been doing email interviews with people to share their experiences and thoughts on Halloween to post on AEIOU and Sometimes Why.

If you haven't done one yet and would like to, email dex1138 (at) Gmail.com with the subject Halloween Interview and I'll send you the questions. Photos are not required but strongly encouraged! They can be of anything Halloween related and three or four would be best. There are only 13 interview slots open.
 
As a little incentive, anyone in the US that participates will get a postcard from Salem, MA! I know some of you have done this in the past so if you're not sure, I'll double check for you.

If you want to see what you're in for first, click here to read Michelle's interview from last year.

5 comments:

Guillaume said...

I volunteer. I love Halloween interviews, it makes me feel all important.

Felix Vasquez said...

I'd love to do an interview! My blog is http://www.cinema-crazed.com, I'm a rabid horror and Halloween geek, and my email is terminal83@gmail.com

endo said...

I volunteered as well, but haven't heard back. Would love to do it!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Be patient folks. Dex will get back to you as soon as he can. ;)

Dex said...

@Guillaume & @Felix - I got you both a few years ago.

@Endo - Did you email me? Address is in the posting.