Aug 13, 2021

Link List and Friday the 13th


Happy Friday the 13th! Do you own a black cat? I used to and loved her until she started using my legs as a scratching post.


Anyway, just a simple update: I have added all the blogs that have signed up except for...Jonathan Bilski"s "Things to do in LA". Please resubmit with a link to your blog. Thanks!

Everyone else, please click on your link and make sure it is working. If it is not, DO NOT RESUBMIT, simply post a comment to me and I will fix it.

Thanks everyone!

Michelle

6 comments:

Lisa said...

No black cats here - just an orange one!
The blog Maple Grove Cemetery & Instagram Chuck D. Bones aren't working.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Thanks, they work now! :)

Haunted Eve said...

Filled out the link list form yesterday, but haven't seen our blog added as of yet. We use to be regulars on Countdown To Halloween for many years but missed out on getting listed last year.

Guillaume said...

I should visit this page more often. I've been missing lots of good stuff.

Steve Miller said...

Hi there!

Thanks for entering my blogs into this year's countdown--both will have posts every day!

HOWEVER! The link to "Terror Titans" is wrong. It should be: https://terrortitans.blogspot.com/

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Hey Steve-
Glad to see you. I fixed it!
Michelle