Oct 8, 2023

Crypt Update!

 

Hello again Crypt Keepers,

We are on week two and you will be happy to know that I got all of the blogs and stuff listed over in the right hand sidebar. --------->

I had to borrow a couple of monster fingers to finish because mine wore out but it is there. YAY!

So, for those of you that are repeat Crypt Keepers, I am officially welcoming you back. For those that are new to this fun Countdown to Halloween I want to welcome you to the lair. This year's theme again is Graveyard Smash. You don't have to follow that theme but please make sure you at least post Halloween related every few days.

Also, make sure everyone goes and visits each other and give a BOO shout out. We all love those.

I am seeing all sorts of Halloween offerings and that is truly what makes this fantastic year after year.

So, be watching. I will be by soon to leave a treat. 

~Master Crypt Keeper, Michelle


5 comments:

Lady M said...

Thanks for hosting this again Michelle. I am not participating this year but you are doing a terrific job.

Guillaume said...

So much to see, so many places to visit, so little time.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Aww Lady M. Sorry to hear that and I thought I did not see you. I always love your postings.

Guillaume: I know right?!

Halloween Kristy said...

I’m extremely late to the party, but just want to say thank you so much for all you do and organizing this event each year. I’m so happy to be part of the Countdown to Halloween. I hope everyone is having Fabooooolous October and I wish you all the best this Halloween season. Have fun and stay safe!

Jen @ Euclid Boo said...

Thanks for stopping by! Gonna be hitting up everyone on the list in the next few days to share some (spooky) love.