Oct 31, 2023

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! #CountdowntoHalloween2023

 


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Did you catch the Google post for today? If not, here it is for your viewing.

https://g.co/doodle/syyg6uq

By now, you have opened your crypts to all those spooks. I am giving out no tricks here but only treats.  I am only in the background this year. You could just say, I am the skeleton crew. HA HA


My roll is on the right this year!

The Captain of this ship has got this handled and I have snuck out to say hey! I might have secured a small treat for me as well. *snickers*

Have a grand time ya all!

Master Crypt Keeper,

Michelle

PS>If you purchased a shirt this year, which of course I hope you did, show us a pic! Remember all purchases do go to charity. We do not get a single dime.


2 comments:

Tee said...

Happy Halloween!

Caffeinated Joe said...

🎃👻🦇 Happy Halloween! 🎃👻🦇